This smartwatch health can help you maintain your fitness goals, offer the motivation of a personal trainer, the insights of a sleep therapist and you can even count every calorie going in and out.
The fitness and health functionality of these devices can help you to maintain a day to day fitness schedule and help you reach your goals. Be fashionable and be fit! This is the latest in the smart watch industry -- all-in-one wrist watch that monitors vital signs of your health. To become health and wellbeing is a dream for every person, and this beautiful-elegant device absolutely can help you.
Buy this one for your loved one - change their lifestyle, this amazing device can even measure your blood pressure as well.
Ai Smart, iPhone Siri ·TWS stereo headphones, single or two simultaneous use Heart rate test Blood pressure test Step counting, mileage, consumption Sleep monitoring, sedentary reminder, lifting wrist screen SMS push Shake a picture Passometer Sleep Tracker Big Three Needles Power Reserve Push Message Heart Rate Tracker Alarm Clock Remote Control Month 24 hour instruction Fitness Tracker Message Reminder Week Call Reminder
🔥 Like any other devices, data from the device are for guideline & reference only and should not be used as medical advice. 🔥
HOW TO MONITORING YOUR HEALTH IN REAL-TIME!
Heart attack is the leading cause of death for many people according to healthday.com, therefore to have a device that able to inform your heart condition is very important. But, how far actually this device can help you? This powerful device not only can inform you about your heart rate, but also able to detect various health problem. In a simple word, heart rate is how many times your heart beats for a minute, the number is can be affected by numerous factors.
What Is A Normal Healthy Heart Rate
No matter if you’re an athlete or not, having knowledge about a healthy heart rate can be very helpful if you want to accurately monitor your fitness level and even spot various health problems. Simply put, heart rate is the number of times your heart beats in 60 seconds and it varies from one individual to another. By knowing your own normal heart rate, you can easily gauge if you’re in a good health condition or not.
One thing to remember about heart rate is that as you age, your pulse is going to continuously change and sometimes, it may signal a heart or other type of condition that requires medical attention – any concerns whatsoever then you must seek professional medical advice.
Measuring Heart Rate Using Smartwatch
If you want to get a really accurate heart rate measurement, using a smartwatch monitor is going to give you the best results. Most heart rate monitors these days not only provide you with an accurate measurement of your pulse, but they can also store the values so they can be later accessed or can help you track your activities like a fitness band as well as give you SMS and email notifications like a phone.
As you can see, there are many factors that affect heart rate and if you notice you have a consistently high or low pulse, it’s best you get in touch with your doctor right away. By doing so, you’ll be able to see what condition affects your heart and consider the right treatment to keep it under control.
This is crucial, as having continuous readouts of one’s heart beat in the Health app is indispensable when correlating your workouts and heart rates. In addition to your heart rate reading, the Watch collects other data to provide estimate on calories burned.
Aside from the heart rate sensor itself, it may tap into other sensors depending on your activity. In one example, running indoors prompts the Watch to use its built-in accelerometer.
But go cycling outdoors and the Watch starts using the GPS in your Phone, if available, to track your activity with great precision in order to provide as accurate estimate on calories burned as possible.the Watch learns about your stride enough over time to start accurately track workouts without an Phone.
Blood Pressure & Blood Oxygen Monitor
Through the built-in blood oxygen meter does not need to be able to accurately monitor the blood oxygen saturation and pulse, to avoid the cumbersome to the hospital. To detect family and their physical condition at anytime, anywhere. Can effectively prevent danger. If you encounter hypoxia, the first time oxygen and greatly reduce the change of disease onset.
2. Software download
A: iPhone to Apple AppStore store to search for "AMKang" software and download.
B: Android downloads the “AMKang” software by QR code recognition.
4.BLE connection device and pairing
1) BLE connection: Search for the device model and connect in the Settings > Device interface of the APP. After the connection is successful, the device model AMKang will be displayed under the My Device of the APP, and the upper left corner of the time interface on the device can be seen. Bluetooth successfully connected the symbol. If you do not see the symbol indicating that the connection is unsuccessful, please re-operate. The time is automatically synchronized when the connection is successful.
2) After the first connection is successful, the device will be automatically connected after the device is turned off and the signal range is turned off and then returned to the host.
3) APP connects to the second or third device..... device, please unbind the app first, and then connect the device.
Note: The connection of the device cannot be connected under the Bluetooth function of the mobile phone. You must connect to the device before you can use it in the app.
3. Connection and matching considerations
1) Make sure the Bluetooth of the mobile phone is turned on;
2) Make sure that the equipment is fully charged, please turn it on or charge before use;
3) Make sure the device is within 50cm of the phone when pairing the connection;
4) If the Android phone does not find the device in the mobile app, please check whether the "AMKang" is allowed to use Bluetooth in the phone permission setting;
5) When pairing the headphones, make sure that the headphones are taken out from the wristband host; if no Bluetooth is found, put the headphones into the wristband and take them out.
Bluetooth headset function instructions and precautions
A. Headset pairing
1. Headset pairing: Take the earphone out of the wristband host, there is a power-on prompt tone, turn on the Bluetooth in the phone settings, find the corresponding Bluetooth name (SH30L) and pair it with the connection. (The headset is already connected and the pairing is good before leaving the factory. After that, only the name of the main Bluetooth is displayed, with "L"). After the pairing is successful, the setting shows "Connected", indicating that the product connection is successful.
2. After the headset is successfully paired, put it back into the wristband host, and then remove the headset from the wristband host to automatically power on and automatically connect.
3. After the headset is successfully paired, if the phone is manually disconnected, you need to reconnect in the Bluetooth settings of the phone.
4, headset pairing: first turn off the two headphones, then long press the button 16S, release the hand, and then press the button at the same time will automatically complete the pairing. The Bluetooth function in the phone settings must be turned off for the connection.
B. The middle touch button of the earphone is a dedicated button for the Bluetooth earphone, which is used for answering incoming calls, rejecting incoming calls, muting calls, calling back calls, and activating voice assistants in the headset state.
C. Answer/hang up/reject calls
When the earphone is in the base of the wristband, there is an incoming call, and it is taken out from the base to automatically connect. The earphone is long outside the base of the wristband, and the incoming call needs to be manually answered.
Double-click the button to answer the call;
Double click to hang up the phone;
Long press to reject the call;
During the call, put the headset back to the base headset to turn off the phone, and the other party does not turn off the phone, then automatically switch to the mobile phone to answer.
D. Mute the call
While the headset is in a call, press and hold the touch button 3S to enter the mute, then press and hold to return to the call.
When the headset has an incoming call in the base of the bracelet, the device will vibrate and display a reminder. Touch the touch button to remotely operate the manual mute. Press and hold the touch button for 3 seconds to reject it directly.
E. Call back
Double-click the button to call back the number of the last call.
F. Voice assistant and call
When the headset is connected, 3 touch the touch button to activate the siri of the iphone, the voice assistant of the android phone, and the voice assistant can be used to pull out the phone and check the weather. The execution success rate of the command after activating the voice assistant is related to the intelligence level of the mobile phone voice assistant itself.
When activating the voice assistant, you must ensure that the headset is away from the base of the bracelet and is in active connection with the Bluetooth of the mobile phone. The activation operation is only valid on the standby interface or the time main interface.
1. It is forbidden to use the adapter with charging voltage >5v and charging current >2A, charging time is 60 minutes;
2. It is forbidden to charge in case of water stains;
3. It is forbidden to soak, swim, dive, diving, hot shower;
4. This product does not support waterproofing. Please remove it when washing hands, rain, strenuous exercise, etc., which may cause the equipment to enter the water.
5. This product is an electronic monitoring product, not for medical reference, the data is for reference only;
6. Blood pressure test method: Please keep your body relaxed and still when testing, and make sure the wristband is at the same height as the heart. Please do not speak when testing;
7. Wearing the ear during strenuous exercise may cause the product to be damaged or lost during exercise.
Q: How to deal with the upgrade failure?
A: If the initial upgrade fails, please reconnect the "AMK" device to the APP, and the system will automatically remind you to upgrade.
Q: Why is the heart rate (sleep) test not allowed?
A: The first hand ring device monitors human activities through electronic sensors. It is a consumer product. It is normal to have certain errors. Please treat the data objectively.
Q: Where do I set the APP permissions?
A: Android Phone - Settings - Rights Management - Find "AMKang" App - Set to trust this software.
1. If the phone has a security management class or an application for cleaning up the acceleration class, set "AMKang" to whitelist (trust list);
Q: How to set the time display mode?
A: The device displays the time display mode of the mobile phone. When the mobile phone is set to 12 hours, the device is displayed as a 12-hour system.
Q: There is a call on the device, but there is no sound in the headset after the connection?
A: There will be a delay on the Bluetooth headset when you call, you can answer it after a few rings. If the call is connected through the mobile phone, please check whether the voice channel is a mobile phone or a headset on the mobile phone. If the mobile phone needs to switch to the earphone, the default is to follow the principle of which device is connected to which device to answer.
Q: I wear headphones, but I can't hear the ringtone when I call.
A: Please make sure that the headset and mobile phone are within the effective Bluetooth connection distance. If the mobile phone is connected to many Bluetooth devices, please clear the invalid connection in the Bluetooth settings of the mobile phone.
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh